EPX is the Val6 Series’ most powerful, yet efficient model ever. With the enlarged combustion chamber, 20% larger radiation disk and improved atomization, the coexistence of power and economy is now possible.
EPX features a state of the art High/Low output control that enables its user to choose between a high or low output setting, thus making it very economical.
EPX also boasts an Advanced Monitoring System that includes automatic shutdown. In the event that the main body reaches above normal temperatures or the system detects over voltage conditions, the heater will automatically shutdown to prevent malfunction of main components.
LARGER RADIATION DISK – Compared to our regular VAL6 series, the radiation disk is 20% larger. Because of this, the EPX is able to radiate the infrared heat to objects further and wider away.
HIGH/LOW OUTPUT CONTROL – The EPX has an output control that enables its user to choose between a high or low output thus making it very economical.
LONG OPERATIONAL TIME – With a 15 gallon tank, the EPX is able to operate continuously for 20 hrs on the low output setting and 15 hrs on the high output setting. This enables it to operate all night long without refueling.
BUILT IN HEATER FOR FUEL LINE – As ambient temperature decreases, viscosity increases, to counterbalance this effect, a heater is built into the fuel line to keep the fuel moving smoothly.
BUILT IN THERMOSTAT – The surrounding temperature can be maintained by the built in thermostat. An external thermostat can also be attached via a connector to control temperatures that are a distance away.
ADVANCED MONITORING SYSTEM – Color indication lamps are equipped in the main control panel. Not only does this make the mode of operation available, but prompt troubleshooting is now possible by attaining precise information via various safety devices.
|Heat Output||High: 140,000 BTU/hr
Low: 100,000 BTU/hr
|Fuel Type||Diesel, Kerosene|
|Fuel Consumption||High: 1.02 gallon/hr
Low: 0.75 gallon/hr
|Tank Capacity||15.4 gallons|
|Operating Time per Full Tank||High: 15 hours
Low: 20 hours
|Power Source||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Consumption (in ignition)||123 W|
|Power Consumption (in operation)||High: 97 W
Low: 96 W
|Noise Level (in operation)||High: 67 dB (A)
Low: 63 dB (A)
|External Dimension (HxWxD)||38.2×25.4×48.6 in|
|Dry Weight||110 lbs|
|Safety Devices||Photocell flame monitor, 3A Fuse, Overheat protection, Tip-over switch, Overvoltage detector|
Below are practical applications of how EPX can serve you and your needs.
- Heating in a large warehouse
- Warming up machines and personnel
- Winter construction: heats up materials, machines, and working sites
- Surface drying
- Personal heating
Below are relevant safety features for EPX.
- PREVENTION OF OVERHEATING: To prevent malfunction, the heater has an automatic shutdown system when main body reaches temperatures above normal level.
- TIP-OVER PROTECTION: Heater will automatically shut off when heater falls or receives a strong impact.
- OVERVOLTAGE DETECTION: To prevent malfunction of main components, heater will automatically shut down when it detects over voltage conditions.
- FLAME MONITOR: The Flame monitor will shut the heater off if it detects low flame or no flame.
- AFTER POWER OUTAGE: Prevention of automatic restart after a power outage prevents fire or undetectable accidents when the power is restored.
For Pricing Info
And to find out how this heater can fit your application...